I'm 31!
Happy belated birthday to myself and I'm glad to be still able to make this entry!
Got involved in an accident 2 days before and ended my 30th with a literal bang. All whines about the hassles being car-less for now aside, I'm thankful nobody was injured in the incident, especially since my baby was also in the car when it happened.
I can't recall if the other car beat the red light but since either way I do not have proof, I'm liable and the claims will be made against my insurance. Money-wise I have to pay $500 and the rest will be covered by the insurance and I'll lose my NCD which is currently worth about $600. (Luckily it's an amount I can afford). Logistics-wise, I'll be moving temporarily with BB to my in-laws since I have no means to bring her home on weekdays without my car (still at the workshop) and will have to take MRT to work.
Lessons learnt:
1) You can't be more careful on the road
2) Keep the car insurance and emergency contacts in the car and also store them in the handphone
3) Be more careful on the road
4) Be more more careful on the road
5) BE MORE MORE MORE CAREFUL ON THE ROAD
No comments:
Post a Comment