Most moms-to-be have very elaborate blog entries to share their joy/surprise/unpreparedness after discovering they are pregnant. Many blog throughout the pregnancy to remember their excitement and anticipation during the process and then subsequently splash their oh-so-adorable pics of their newborns on blogs/FB after childbirth.
I haven't done any of that so far but I do want to chart down somewhere for future reference. I don't think I'll be able to remember a few months down the road, noting my memory these days haven't been as good as before. This is a sign of pregnancy most studies say.
Notes to self:
1. Buy only the Clearblue pregnancy kit to avoid having to test 3 times. The cheaper brands are not clear enough and you know you want to be sure before going to the doc for the first checkup. To avoid the uncomfortable intra-scan, have the first checkup only after 5-6 weeks.
2. Even though everyone says the 2nd trimester is the best time to travel, remember it's only relative to the 1st/3rd trimester. You will still feel tired easily and can't walk fast/much. You will still feel clumsy and need to visit the toilet more often.
3. Do not take it to heart when people do not give up their seats for you. It's their grace if they do but never your right.
4. Apply sunblock. Lots of it. Freckles seem to have a free entry to your face during this time.
5. Facials from 7th month onward are not enjoyable. Prenatal massages, however, are much more appreciated towards the end. So plan your packages accordingly.
6. Pedicures become a necessity instead of a pampering treat when you can no longer cut your toe nails yourself.
Ok that's all for now. When I remember more I'll post again!
No comments:
Post a Comment