1) Stay fit and healthy
I managed to shed a good 4 kg in 2008 but somehow it's all come back in 2009. I hope with the new gym membership at such a convenient location I can get back in shape, weight and most importantly, size!
Update: So far I've been going to the gym once a week!
Update: So far I've been going to the gym once a week!
2) Improve on my Japanese
2009 has been a slack year in terms of learning of the language. 2010 is a year dedicated to JLPT 2! 一緒に頑張ろう!
Update: JLPT 2 is scary!!!!! Only can work harder!
3) With new job comes new opportunities
Already I could see the challenges ahead in my pursuit of a new career but I'm glad the experience I have greatly assists in adjusting to the environment and focusing on the more important stuff. I pray that I will remain immune to office politics and be happy and gainfully engaged in my work.
Update: Adapting ok! But I must continue to work hard!!
Update: Adapting ok! But I must continue to work hard!!
4) Spend more time with my friends and family
These are important people to me whom I've more or less neglected in the past. No more excuses from now on! Hee!
Update: Family definitely sees more of me! Haven't had so much dinners with them ever since I started working!
5) Read
More time to read! Yippee!!
Update: Scary novels are bad choices! I shall stick to things that don't make me afraid to sleep at night..
Update: Scary novels are bad choices! I shall stick to things that don't make me afraid to sleep at night..
6) Do one or more of the following
a) Fly kite at Marina Barrage Update: Done 17 Jan 10
b) Visit London Update: Done May 10
c) Wakeboard
d) Nite cycling
e) Spa getaway to Batam/Bintan/Phuket/etc Update: Done Dec 17 10
2 comments:
eh.. where is ur gym membership at?!!
London... go and check if possible we go tog in May!!!
Night cycling.. I can do that toO!
My workplace has got a gym! Check out my fb pics..
I have NO leave; it works on the accrual basis.. cannot really plan now..but keeping fingers crossed..
Nite cycling needs more logis..i think i might just join the hall camp in jul! easier.. hehe
Post a Comment