Whatever works...

My own little ramblings

Monday, February 23, 2009

I turn 27 today!


This is a not so happy birthday. I guess I could attribute that to work stress, PMS and the usual monday blues. But, I'm thankful for my friends for all their well wishes! And of cos, the highlight of the day must be Estella's birthday songs. The little song bird has definitely brightened my day!
Posted by Paw at 10:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • I turn 27 today!
      • Happy V-Day!
      • 魔幻季节?带我走?你是此生最美的风景?
      • Ah paw is tired.
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2005 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.